PACLIG 2010 –TELLING YOUR STORY COMPETITION
PACLIG, in association with the 2010 Calendar Sponsors is proud to announce a single Grant to enable a PACLIG 2010 paid up member to attend the 12th LIASA Annual Conference at the ST Georges Hotel from 27 September to 1 October 2010.
Do you have a story to tell …….? Then tell us about the most humorous or embarrassing encounter you had with the public and you stand a chance of winning the PACLIG 2010 Calendar Grant.
1. Maximum 1000 words
2. Stories must be in English
3. Submit your entry to email@example.com , or mail it to P.O. Box 2626, Durbanville 7551
4. Closing date: 30 June 2010
1. Only PACLIG 2010 paid up individual members can enter.
2. The competition is only open to members residing in South African.
3. PACLIG NEC members may not enter the competition.
4. No late entries will be considered.
5. The judge’s decision is final.
6. By entering your story, you agree that PACLIG can publish your story on PACLIG and LIASA social networks, LIASA publications and LIASA website.
7. The Grant is only for the 2010 LIASA annual conference. The Grant does not include fees for pre-conference sessions.
8. The Grant cannot be converted into cash.
9. The winner will forfeit the grant if not attending the conference.
10. The winner will be announced on 30 July 2010.
11. PACLIG has the right not to award the Grant with good reasons.
The Grant will cover travelling, conference registration fees and accommodation for 4 nights only. Any additional cost will be on the account of the recipient of the Grant.