There is just one week left to reach the target.
Individual LIASA members could win a Kindle e-reader if you have recruited 10 new members by 15 September 2011 and Branches could qualify for a R3000-00 cash prize if they have increased their membership by 20%.
LIASA NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN – 2011
Current LIASA Members
As an individual LIASA Paid-Up member recruit 10 new members by 15 September 2011 and participate in a lucky draw for BIG prizes.
Seize the opportunity!
Recruit! Recruit! Recruit!
All prizes will be presented at the LIASA Annual Conference in to be held in East London from 3 – 7 October 2011.
LIASA Individual Membership Benefits:
* Regular communication via the listserv LIASAOnline and SMS service
* Four issues of the LIASA-in-Touch, our information-filled magazine for the LIS professional
* South African Journal for Library and Information Science, the academic and accredited professional journal
* Discounted rates for meetings, workshops, seminars and the annual conference
* Discounted rates for training sessions, courses and workshops
* Eligibility for the various prestigious LIASA awards
* Eligibility for grants, scholarships or other financial support opportunities
* Eligibility to attend the IFLA Conference on the IFLA membership rate
* Eligibility to serve on branch, interest group and other LIASA committees
* Membership of your local branch and access to all its activities at discounted rates
* Membership of two Interest Groups of your choice and access to its activities