AS part of SA Library Week 2010, LIASA developed additional promotional materials which included t-shirts, bookmarks, badges and pens. Unfortunately there was a problem with the courier and the items were delivered too late to be delivered before Library Week. The items are now available for distribution but this will be done to LIASA: WC members for now with further distribution following if there are still items left. If you are interested in receiving these promotional items please let us know so that we can make arrangements to have them delivered. Please take note of the contact people listed below and the need to provide your t-shirt sizes to your contact person.
1. UCT staff are requested to forward their names to Ingrid Thomson at email@example.com;
2. CPUT staff are requested to forward their names to Estelle Kriger at KrigerE@cput.ac.za;
3. Stellenbosch staff are requested to forward their names to Marie Roux at firstname.lastname@example.org;
4. Public library staff are requested to forward their names to Lulama Langeni at email@example.com; Bronwen Abrahams at firstname.lastname@example.org; or, Nazeem Hardy at email@example.com;
5. All LIASA: WC members not covered in the above-mentioned groups are requested to forward their names to Lulama Langeni or Nazeem Hardy.
(Chair – LIASA: WC)
Library Marketing & Research Officer
Department: Library & Information Services
Directorate: Community Services
Tel: 021 400 3933
Fax: 021 400 4076
Cell: 084 888 8408