The current membership fee for institutional membership is R1000.00 for South African members
Benefits of Institutional Membership
Why your organisation should become an institutional member:
* Only Institutions may apply for Institutional membership of LIASA.
* A paid-up Institutional member may register up to five (5) of its
employees for the Annual Conference at the rate applicable to an individual member.
* The staff members of a member institution do not automatically become members of LIASA.
* Institutional members are entitled to discount advertising in the LIASA-In-Touch. LIASA also provides online communication through its listserv LIASAOnline and its website at www.liasa.org.za.
* The member institution is entitled to send one representative to the
AGM and that individual may vote on behalf of the institutional member.
* Institutional members are entitled to receive the publications Journal of South African Libraries and Information Science and LIASA-in-Touch.
Forms are available at:
National Public Relations Officer
Library and Information Association of South Africa (LIASA)
P O Box 34181